Dragons hatch at Bell Court!
A new family attraction, full of dragons, fairies and enchantment, has opened its doors at Bell Court.
Taking visitors on a time-travelling adventure, Magic Alley explores the lost years of William Shakespeare (who, if you didn’t know, as well as being a playwright was also a talented wizard).
Located by the High Street entrance to Bell Court, you’ll discover mystical streets, enchanted forests, sparkling Crown Jewels, dangerous witches’ potions and the best Butter Beer you’ve ever tasted!
There’s also a not-to-be-missed shop, selling everything from wands to children’s games, home décor, gifts and plenty of magical books for both children and adults to enjoy.
The whole experience is based on the Chronicles of Wizards Thatch series of books but, don’t worry if you haven’t read the books, you’ll easily find yourself transported to the magical world.
Tickets for the new attraction cost £10 for adults and £7 for children and can be booked here. The shop is open to everyone, whether you’re entering Shakespeare’s time-travelling world or not – simply pop in and start your magical adventure!
- Bell Court has it covered for December countdown to Christmas
- Father Christmas Brings Magic to Bell Court at the Christmas Lights Switch-On
- Bell Court and the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) come together to bring creative joy to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Competition – A Christmas Carol at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre on Saturday 26th November
- RSC down at Bell Court, as part of Great Big Green Week