Rotary Shakespeare Marathon
Hundreds of runners from across Stratford will be taking to the streets on Sunday 13th May to compete in this year’s Marathon!
The Marathon will be starting on Church Street and will pass Bell Court via Rother Street before travelling through the town centre and out towards Long Marston before heading back and finishing at the Recreation Ground. Best of luck to everyone taking part!
Once you’ve finished cheering, you’ll need something to soothe your throat – whether that’s wine, a cup of tea or a smoothie – and we’ve got plenty of choice at Bell Court.
If you want to find out more about the Marathon, visit the Rotary Shakespeare Marathon’s website…
- Immerse yourself in a magical world of Witchcraft and Wizardry – in the heart of Stratford upon Avon
- Magic Alley’s Spooktacular Halloween Events
- Menu of melodies set to ring out for Food Festival shoppers in Bell Court
- Bell Court help ring in Stratford’s royal celebrations
- RSC brings kindness to Bell Court with Art Warming Project