Ping Pong Passion Bounces into Bell Court
A free family-friendly Ping Pong fun day is taking place on 28th July.
Budding table tennis players aged between 8 and 14 will be able to learn, play and test their skills against one another.
All coaches are fully certified so parents can relax, shop and kick-back at Stratford’s premier retail and leisure destination while the youngsters enjoy a day learning more about the sport of table tennis.
The action will start at 9am with registration followed by tips and coaching from some of the area’s best table tennis players including Christof Zickert who is currently ranked in the top 150 players in the UK, before an under-14s afternoon tournament that will run from 2-4pm.
All skill levels are welcome, from regular players to complete beginners. There will be plenty of other activity at Bell Court on the same day, with giant chess and Jenga games and music from Abi K and The Swing Pigs from 2-4pm.
The table tennis tables will also be open to all from 4pm onwards for a bit of evening fun for all to enjoy. The two tables will then remain at Bell Court until the end of the summer.
The event has been organised in partnership with JLM Tennis Academy in Evesham and the fun day is just one part of a full summer programme of events that includes music and food, family events and outdoor games.
- Immerse yourself in a magical world of Witchcraft and Wizardry – in the heart of Stratford upon Avon
- Magic Alley’s Spooktacular Halloween Events
- Menu of melodies set to ring out for Food Festival shoppers in Bell Court
- Bell Court help ring in Stratford’s royal celebrations
- RSC brings kindness to Bell Court with Art Warming Project