Play it Loud this summer
We want to help people feel good about life this summer with free entertainment from top local bands as well as a string of family-friendly events and fun days, especially over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
The mix of events includes outdoor games and sporting tournaments as well as live music. There will be several different bands performing between now and the first weekend in September, helping the summer to sound sweet as well as loud.
Even more will be taking place over the August Bank Holiday weekend of 25-27th making Bell Court the ideal place to spend time over the weekend.
The full music programme includes:
21st 12-2pm Two Tone Acoustic
28th 2-4pm Abi K and The Swing Pigs
4th 2-4pm Shades on Black
11th 2-4pm Two Tone Acoustic
18th 2-4pm Ricky Cool and The In Crowd
25th 2-4pm C-Jam
26th 2-4pm Two Tone Acoustic
27th 2-4pm Boperator Boogie Band
1st 2-4pm Tipitina
The upcoming music events are all completely free and take place in the vibrant courtyard at the heart of Bell Court, enabling visitors and residents to experience everything in a relaxed yet up-beat setting.
- Immerse yourself in a magical world of Witchcraft and Wizardry – in the heart of Stratford upon Avon
- Magic Alley’s Spooktacular Halloween Events
- Menu of melodies set to ring out for Food Festival shoppers in Bell Court
- Bell Court help ring in Stratford’s royal celebrations
- RSC brings kindness to Bell Court with Art Warming Project