Seasalt opens in Bell Court
Cornish clothing brand Seasalt sailed into Stratford-Upon-Avon’s Bell Court this weekend, throwing open the doors of their latest shop in the UK on Saturday 11th May.
The first customers in the queue were given a £100 Seasalt gift card to spend and the first 30 people in the queue got their hands on a special Seasalt gift bag.
Renowned for their contemporary clothing and accessories, the Seasalt team designs the range from their studios overlooking the sea in Falmouth, inspired by a genuine love of textile and print. Seasalt Stratford-Upon-Avon will offer its shoppers exceptional quality, artist-designed prints and simple yet beautiful offerings across womenswear, accessories and footwear.
The shop was officially opened at 9:30am by the Mayor of Stratford-Upon-Avon, John Bicknell, and guests were treated to delicious cupcakes from local bakery, Daisy Blue Bakehouse, alongside Cornish fudge and juice.
Seasalt co-founder and chairman Neil Chadwick says, “We had a great time at the opening of our shop in Stratford-Upon-Avon. It’s a beautiful town full of such a rich history and we can’t wait to be a part of the community there.”
- Bell Court has it covered for December countdown to Christmas
- Father Christmas Brings Magic to Bell Court at the Christmas Lights Switch-On
- Bell Court and the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) come together to bring creative joy to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Competition – A Christmas Carol at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre on Saturday 26th November
- RSC down at Bell Court, as part of Great Big Green Week