Counting down to Christmas at Jingle Bell Court
‘Tis almost the season and we are counting down the days to Christmas in style; with Father Christmas, festive performances and a magical display of lights.
On Saturday 16 November, we are hosting a free extravaganza between 2pm and 7pm, which will be jam packed with festive fun for the whole family.
There will be the Omnium Gatherum choir singing carols, a brass band playing everyone’s favourite Christmas tunes, music from Two Tone to entertain the crowds, a fantastic performance from Rozie T Dance Academy and free hot chestnuts throughout the event which you can enjoy with a mug of mulled wine.
If all that wasn’t enough, this year’s grotto at Magic Alley – where Father Christmas is in residence until Christmas Eve, will be in full festive swing from Sunday 17 November.
|14:00||Birmingham Brass Band|
|16:00||Rozie T Dance Academy Performance|
|16:30||Omnium Gatherum Choir|
|16:45||The big switch on!|
|17:00||Omnium Gatherum Choir|
- Immerse yourself in a magical world of Witchcraft and Wizardry – in the heart of Stratford upon Avon
- Magic Alley’s Spooktacular Halloween Events
- Menu of melodies set to ring out for Food Festival shoppers in Bell Court
- Bell Court help ring in Stratford’s royal celebrations
- RSC brings kindness to Bell Court with Art Warming Project