New reopenings this July
Following recent Covid-19 updates from the government, we’re pleased to announce a number of more re-openings here at Bell Court from 4th July. With more relaxed measures for the hospitality industry in particular, amongst these re-openings are some of your favourite Bell Court bars and restaurants, including All Bar One, Miller & Carter and Veeno.
In keeping with government guidelines, these bars and restaurants will operate with maximum safety utilising means such as booking systems, limited number of diners and standing bar restrictions.
Joining these bars and restaurants is Bad Apple Hair, who are welcoming bookings via their priority list, ahead of their opening on 4th July. You’ll also be able to get those lockdown locks sorted as Black Sheep Barber Shop reopen on the same day!
Finally, transport yourself into a world of wonder from 4th July as Magic Alley reopen their doors too.
Here’s a full list of all our current reopenings from July 4th:
- All Bar One – good food and drink from light lunches to globally inspired meals
- Bad Apple Hair – independent award winning salon
- Black Sheep Barber Shop – traditional barbers for trendy looks
- Magic Alley – Magical museum and shop bursting with things to see and touch
- Miller & Carter – best British & Irish cuts in ambient settings
- Veeno – authentic Italian wine bars serving quality wines and tempting Italian food
And you can still shop with our other retailers who are currently open here at Bell Court:
- Bardia’s – facebook.com/Bardiasfloralcafe
- Balou – balou.co.uk
- Gemini Woman – gemini-woman.co.uk (by appointment only)
- Lush – uk.lush.com/shop/stratford-upon-avon
- Mor Bakery – www.morbakery.co.uk
- Pop Up Clothing Co. – facebook.com/popupclothing
- Seasalt Clothing – seasaltcornwall.co.uk
- Sister Sister Collective – sistersistercollective.net
- Victoria Lou Bridal – victorialou.co.uk (by appointment only)
- White Light Gallery – whitelightgallery.co.uk
Please check their individual websites for updates on their booking systems and opening times.
We’re excited to see so many businesses returning to Bell Court and optimistic about our future as Stratford-Upon-Avon’s one-stop location to shop, eat and enjoy.