Remembrance Day at Bell Court with Escape Arts
In honour of Remembrance Day 2020, Stratford-Upon-Avon charity, Escape Arts will be decorating Stratford Town Centre with a variety of the symbolic red poppy. The display will be a colourful, but fitting Remembrance installation in the window spaces at Debenhams, here at Bell Court.
But it doesn’t just stop there. Escape Arts are inviting members of the Stratford community to join in this memorial display for veterans of the First World War. All you have to do is just draw, colour, paint or collage individual poppies using any materials and media of your choice. Poppies can be up to A4 size and made from anything you choose. If you would like to be a part of something great and contribute to this Remembrance Day initiative, simply cut out your poppies and place them in any of the Escape Arts collection boxes at the following locations:
- Tescos – Maybird
- Coventry Building Society
- Escape Arts Heritage Centre
Please note, all poppies must be submitted by 31st October.
Here at Bell Court, we are proud to support Escape Arts with this wonderful community project for Remembrance Day. It is our hope that this display will serve as a symbol of hope, courage and strength. Timely reminders for the people of Stratford and the wider community, at a time like this.
- Bell Court has it covered for December countdown to Christmas
- Father Christmas Brings Magic to Bell Court at the Christmas Lights Switch-On
- Bell Court and the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) come together to bring creative joy to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Competition – A Christmas Carol at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre on Saturday 26th November
- RSC down at Bell Court, as part of Great Big Green Week