A guide to lockdown two: changes at Bell Court
We would like to open this blogpost by wishing our loyal followers and visitors at Bell Court a happy and safe new month. As many of us will be aware, on Saturday 31st October, the Government announced a four-week lockdown across England. This period will commence from Thursday 5th November and will currently end on Wednesday 2nd December. This marks the second national lockdown in response to Covid-19 this year.
The lockdown plans include a number of new restrictions, some of which will have an impact on businesses here at Bell Court.
These are as follows:
- Pubs, bars restaurants and non-essential retail across the nation will close but takeaways and click-and-collect shopping can remain open
- Leisure and entertainment venues, including gyms and cinemas will also close
We’ve put together the following guide to communicate clearly and concisely how our tenants are pivoting at this time. Please note, this is subject to change. Please stay tuned to our social channels for any further updates.
- All Bar One – closed
- Ask Italian – delivery & takeaway only
- Bad Apple Hair – closed
- Balou – online & collect only
- Bardia’s – takeaway only
- Black Sheep Barbers – closed
- Gemini Woman – online only
- Eurochange – remains open
- Everyman Cinema – closed
- Juice Bar – closed
- Kung Fu Oriental – delivery & takeaway only
- Lush – online & collect only
- Magic Alley – online & collect only
- Miller & Carter – closed
- MOR Bakery – takeaway only
- Nando’s – takeaway & delivery only
- Pop Up Clothing Co – closed
- Seasalt Cornwall – online only
- Sister Sister Collective – online & collect
- Specsavers – remains open
- The Brow Studio – closed
- The Naildressers – closed
- Veeno – closed
- White Light Gallery – online & collect
- Victoria Lou Bridal – online & collect
Please note, Bell Court toilets are also now closed for the duration of the lockdown period.
Despite these trying times, Bell Court stands for the community of Stratford-Upon-Avon and thus we will continue to do our best to deliver the same great options so many enjoy here at Bell Court.
With a number of industries impacted by these new measures, we encourage you to support your local retailer where possible. Together we will all get through this and we look forward to welcoming you all back in full force again.
- Bell Court has it covered for December countdown to Christmas
- Father Christmas Brings Magic to Bell Court at the Christmas Lights Switch-On
- Bell Court and the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) come together to bring creative joy to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Competition – A Christmas Carol at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre on Saturday 26th November
- RSC down at Bell Court, as part of Great Big Green Week