Welcoming you back this December
We’re pleased to be open and welcoming you back on Wednesday 2nd December.
As we approach the end of the year, we are anticipating that the month of December will be a busy time for us, and so we encourage shoppers to please be mindful of this when planning your visit during this festive period.
With Stratford-Upon-Avon within Tier 3, in keeping with Government guidelines, as of December 2nd restaurants and cafes in Bell Court are able to offer takeaway and delivery services only. Please see below for a full list of updates from our eateries as of Wednesday 2nd December.
- All Bar One – closed until further notice
- Ask Italian – takeaway and delivery
- Bardia’s – takeaway only
- Kung Fu Oriental – takeaway & delivery only
- Miller & Carter – closed until further notice
- MOR Bakery – takeaway only
- Nando’s – takeaway & delivery only
- The Burger Priest – takeaway, delivery and call & collect only
- Veeno – closed until further notice
As always, please do check individual shops for opening times and deals. And be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay in the know.
Shoppers rejoice! Thousands of people come to Bell Court every year to shop, and enjoy. If you’re on the lookout for the perfect winter wardrobe, a fun experience for the kids or maybe even a pamper treatment – we’ve compiled a list to update you on our retail stores, beauty salons and leisure spots from 2nd December.
- Bad Apple Hair Salon – open
- Balou – open
- Black Sheep Barbers – open
- Everyman Cinema – currently closed. Further details to be shared later this month
- Gemini Woman – open
- Magic Alley – open
- Pop Up Clothing Co – open
- Sister Sister collective – open
- Seasalt Cornwall – open
- The Brow Studio – open
- The Nail Dressers – open
- Victoria Lou Bridal – open by appointment only
- White Light Gallery – open Sat & Sun and by appointment only for the rest of the week
Please note, as of 2nd December – the opening times for the toilets have also been extended to 10am – 6pm.
The health and safety of our visitors and colleagues remains our priority. Our range of safety measures are still firmly in place to help you shop safe this festive season. Please ensure you adhere to all guidelines when you visit.
We can’t wait to welcome you all back. Wishing you a healthy and happy December and thank you in advance for spending a part of it with us, whether it’s to shop, eat or enjoy.