Get creative this February with Escape Arts free digital book
In this lockdown climate, it may be very challenging to feel energised and inspired. Escape Arts recognise that and so as part of the second lockdown they launched their Creative Acts of Nature programme – 28 days of creative challenges to inspire everyone to get outside and explore their natural surroundings in new, creative ways. The response was so fantastic that it led to the launch of a FREE digital book so everybody can continue to enjoy these challenges safely as lockdown continues. This free resource aims to help bring some excitement to your everyday routine and get your creative juices flowing once again. And with 28 days of creative ideas, it’s the perfect challenge for the month of February!
Escape Arts is a creative health charity working across Warwickshire to reduce isolation and improve mental health and wellbeing.
To download your free copy, simply click here.
Get ready to be inspired!
- Bell Court has it covered for December countdown to Christmas
- Father Christmas Brings Magic to Bell Court at the Christmas Lights Switch-On
- Bell Court and the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) come together to bring creative joy to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Competition – A Christmas Carol at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre on Saturday 26th November
- RSC down at Bell Court, as part of Great Big Green Week