Enjoy the tastes of Bell Court at home
We get it, with lockdown still a reality – it’s the little pleasures in life that count. One of those such pleasures being a cheeky takeaway or a collection of your favourite baked goods. Whatever your flavour, there’s something therapeutic about putting your feet up and treating yourself to a dish prepared by your favourite eatery.
While we look forward to opening our doors to you again for dining in, our restaurants and cafes are here to help bring the same great tastes you know and love, to the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re craving the flavours of China from Kung Fu Oriental, desiring an Ask Italian tiramisu or looking for some good old comfort food by The Burger Priest – the tastes of Bell Court are just a call or collection away.
For a full list of eateries you can enjoy at home with takeaway or collection, read on:
- Ask Italian – Seasonal dishes and traditional classics inspired by Italy Click Here >
- Bardia’s – A delicious array of cakes and coffee Click Here >
- Mor Bakery – Independent sourdough bakery and kitchen Click Here >
- Kung Fu Oriental – The ultimate oriental eating experience Click Here >
- Nando’s – Everyone’s favourite PERi-PERi house Click Here >
- The Burger Priest – Good, honest premium burgers Click Here >