Competition Terms & Conditions
The Magician’s Elephant competition with The RSC is closed. The final drawing took place Wednesday 27th October.
Please read the full terms and conditions for The Magician’s Elephant competition before entering.
The competition closes on Tuesday 26th October 2021 at 11:59pm. You must have entered via our designated Twitter post or Instagram post (only for final drawing on Wednesday 27th October) and completed the instructions within the caption by this time to have a valid entry. The entry instructions are detailed as:
- Like the designated post
- Retweet the designated post
- Follow the Bell Court Twitter account
- Like the designated post
- Tag a friend to take with you in the comments
- Follow the Bell Court Instagram account
The winners will be notified by Bell Court via direct message on Twitter on the day of the drawings.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
General Terms & Conditions
- To enter this competition, you must: (a) be UK resident; and (b) be 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) use a valid Twitter profile so that we can contact you if you are a winner.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Bell Court or the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC).
- There will be no charge for entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Bell Court or the RSC for entries that are not received for any reason.
- All entries received after the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you via direct message on the Twitter account you used to enter the competition. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified by Bell Court, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another valid competition entrant.
- The prize consists of two tickets for The Magician’s Elephant valid for any performance in Stratford-upon-Avon with ticket availability. Winners will be asked to provide three available dates to attend. These dates, along with the names of the winners, will be passed to the RSC for booking purposes. The date and location of the seats for the ticket-holders will be at the discretion of the RSC Box Office Manager.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- The decision of Bell Court regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services.
- Winners will be responsible for any travel, or other costs associated with the prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- These rules apply specifically to The Magician’s Elephant.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The 2021 competition for The Comedy of Errors ended Sunday July 25th 2021.