RSC Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL COMPETITION, with bell court
The promoter is: Bell Court, Rother St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6JP
The title of the competition is Alls Well That Ends Well competition, with Bell Court.
Three lucky winners will each win one prize package that consists of:
- A pair of tickets to see the 7.15pm performance of Alls Well That Ends Well in the Royal Shakespeare Theatre on Thursday 6th October 2022.
How to enter
To enter the competition:
- Comment on the competition announcement post on Bell Court’s Facebook or Instagram page.
- Follow/ like Bell Court’s Instagram or Facebook page.
- The competition will run from 09.00am GMT on 5th September 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 12pm GMT on 14th August 2022 (the ‘Closing Date’) inclusive. All competition entries must be received by Bell Court no later than 11.59am GMT on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified. The winner will be contacted no later than 16th September 2022.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To enter the competition you must: (a) be UK resident; and (b) be 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families or households) or employees of agents or suppliers of the RSC.
- There will be no charge for entering the competition.
- Only entries submitted between the Opening Date and the Closing Date will be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the RSC, for any reason, for entries that are not received or that are not properly posted on social media with the correct hashtag or tag.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- All entries received after the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
- If you win the competition, Bell Court will notify you via your social media account (using the details provided at entry). If they cannot contact you or you do not respond within three (3) days of being notified by Bell Court, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- There are two prizes, and the winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received.
- We may publish any entry to this competition on the RSC’s website or any other RSC’s channels on the web or in any other material issued by the RSC.
- The prize is not negotiable and the prize cannot be transferred to another person. The decision of the RSC regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services. Winners will be responsible for any travel, accommodation or other costs associated with the prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative similar prize.
- These rules apply specifically to the Richard III competition, with Bell Court.
- You agree that the RSC may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You hereby grant the RSC a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Instagram and Facebook terms & conditions will also apply to your use of the platform.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms or spirit of these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the RSC, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the RSC, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.